Nau Construction is Nau Hiring!
Nau Construction is looking to grow our team! We are a growing general contracting company based in Fort Wayne, serving the local area with new construction, remodeling, and commercial services. We are looking for a full-time Project Assistant to help our crew with projects at job sites and our warehouse.
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Assisting the Project Manager and other crew members at our job sites with demolitions, installations, and remodels/renovations
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to use basic hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, pliers, handsaw, etc.) and safely operate power tools (drill/driver, circular saw, reciprocating saw, oscillating tool, miter saw, etc.) – additional training will be provided, if needed
- Access to a smartphone or computer with Google Calendar (projects and job sites are scheduled and communicated via G-Suite)
- Traveling to job sites in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas (usually within a 30-minute drive)
- Full-time availability preferred (Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm) – part-time candidates will also be considered, depending on availability
Desired Qualities (and Requirements):
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Friendly, personable, and presentable in professional situations and to our clients in their homes
- Detail-oriented, eye for quality desired (our motto is Top Quality at a Fair Price! and we promise this to our clients)
- Self-motivated (we don’t like to micro-manage, unless we have to!)
- Coachable (willing to learn the Nau way of executing construction projects)
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn and share knowledge and experience with crew members
- Punctuality (getting to job sites on time is a must)
- Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license (required)
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Compensation is based on knowledge and prior experience (pay rate will be negotiated during the interview process)
Please submit your resume to Pete Dragnev at email@example.com to schedule an interview. For more information about the position, please email any questions prior to submitting your resume.