Nau Construction is Nau Hiring!
NAU CONSTRUCTION, INC – PROJECT ASSISTANT
Join our growing team of construction professionals! We are a general contracting company based in Fort Wayne, serving the local area with residential remodeling services. We are looking for a full-time Project Assistant to join our field crew.
- Assisting our on-site Project Manager and fellow crew members at our clients’ remodel projects
- Efficiently executing and completing assigned projects within the scheduled time
- Properly using basic hand tools: hammer, screwdriver, pliers, handsaw, etc.
- Safely operating power tools: drill/driver, circular saw, reciprocating saw, oscillating tool, miter saw, tile saw etc. – additional training will be provided, if needed
- Using proper safely equipment throughout project completion: safety glasses, respirator, helmet, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Access to a smartphone or computer with Google Calendar
- Traveling to job sites in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas
Desired Qualities and Requirements:
- Team Player – ability to work well in a team environment
- Professional demeanor – friendly, personable, and presentable in front of clients in their homes
- Detail-oriented, eye for quality desired – our motto is Top Quality at a Fair Price! and we promise this to our clients
- Self-motivated – we don’t like to micro-manage, unless we have to
- Coachable – willing to learn the Nau way of executing construction projects
- Strong work ethic – desire to learn and share knowledge and experience with crew members
- Punctuality – getting to job sites on time is a must!
- Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license, required
- Previous construction experience preferred, but not required
- Compensation is based on knowledge and prior experience and will be discussed during interview process
- Full-Time – available Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Please submit your resume to Peter Dragnev at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview. For more information about the position, please email any questions prior to submitting your resume.