Nau Construction is Nau Hiring!
Nau Construction, Inc is looking to grow our team! We are a general contracting company based in Fort Wayne, serving the local area with residential remodeling services. We are looking for a full-time Project Assistant.
- Assisting our on-site Project Manager and fellow crew members at our clients’ remodel projects
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Experience with using basic hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, pliers, handsaw, etc.) and safely operating power tools (drill/driver, circular saw, reciprocating saw, oscillating tool, miter saw, etc.) – additional training will be provided, if needed
- Access to a smartphone or computer with Google Calendar
- Traveling to job sites in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas
- Full-time availability preferred, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm – part-time candidates will also be considered, depending on availability
Desired Qualities and Requirements:
- Team Player – ability to work well in a team environment
- Friendly, personable, and presentable in professional situations and to our clients in their homes
- Detail-oriented, eye for quality desired – our motto is Top Quality at a Fair Price! and we promise this to our clients
- Self-motivated – we don’t like to micro-manage, unless we have to
- Coachable – willing to learn the Nau way of executing construction projects
- Strong work ethic – desire to learn and share knowledge and experience with crew members
- Punctuality – getting to job sites on time is a must!
- Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license, required
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Compensation is based on knowledge and prior experience – compensation will be negotiated during interview process
Please submit your resume to Pete Dragnev at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview. For more information about the position, please email with any questions prior to submitting your resume.